October 20, 2011

Country Living Festival, Stone Mountain, GA

I am looking forward to going to the Country Living Festival Friday with my girlfriends! I am still dreaming and inspired by ideas from the last show that I can't wait to see what new things there will be this year. I am also excited to introduce two of my friends to this show for the first time and I know they are going to love it!!! Got my carry-on bag ready to haul all my "loot" and will keep you posted with my findings!

I am very much looking forward to seeing the "Happy Chair" booth again, their things are amazing, if I had unlimited funds I would definitely buy one of her chairs for every room!! I am also looking forward to watching the glass blower again, his is mesmerizing. Learning to blow glass is definitely one thing on my "Bucket List".

Is anyone else going to the Festival? Have you been before and what are your favorite vendors? What did you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment