October 31, 2010

Country Living Festival

I had the best time with my sister and mom this weekend. The Country Living Festival at Stone Mountain Park was a dream full of great artists, ideas and beautiful vintage finds. I was in heaven with all the spectacular finds in one place. We took two days browsing through every booth and drooling over all the pretty things. The prices were very reasonable, hence, I bought lots of great things, a few things for me and plenty of things I will incorporate into some of the jewelry and items I am making to sell. I have gotten lots of new ideas and am anxious to get started on creating, nothing like seeing and talking to new artists to get the juices flowing!



This is the glass blowing artist demonstrating making a bottle, it was mezmorizing.


Aunt Laurel is such a good sport taking the kids to the pumpkin patch and petting zoo up the street, they enjoy their visits from Aunt Laurel and are always anxious for the next visit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment