October 31, 2010

Country Living Favorites

There were so many beautiful artists and shops at the Country Living Festival it is hard to list all of the wonderful things I saw. But I would like to share with you some of my favorites.

One of the largest tents was Earth Angels. It was filled with many different "real" artists and many of the most fabulous displays and wares, from paintings, jewelry, felted softies, handbags and more. This is a great website to find wonderfully beautiful things to crave and awe over.




This is an Artist at the show that can also be found on the Earth Angels website. Her booth was amazing, full of beautifully whimsical things. Her watercolor paintings of the most adorable faces on children and animals along with her color palate being so dreamy. I was in awe at all her ideas she had lots of cardboard cutouts and recycled papers, fabrics and things it was right up my alley and probably my most favorite at the entire show, she was a true artist!


One artist had beautiful collages made with shredded pattern pages and shaped into 40's or 50's style dresses. They were absolutely adorable I love, love, loved them!





No comments:

Post a Comment