June 18, 2011

Saturday

Whew it was another hot one today. Miguel woke up early and worked in the yard. It looks good and hopefully the mulch he put around the plants will keep some of the moisture in the ground. We have one tiny little lemon on our tree. So, we'll see what happens next.
We went to dinner at one of the Professors houses last night, he was entertaining visiting scholars from China! Well, that brought back memories :) They were curious about the typical American food - hamburgers and hot dogs - and they didn't know what pasta salad was. I must say the food was delicious!
I am noticing that we only have 4 followers. I think this is a great blog site, I may be a bit partial but it's fun to write about what wonderful think happened during the day or be a pit sarcastic about things. Pass this site on to your friends I think they would like it.
Thanks you guys, have a good Sunday.

laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment