May 27, 2011

Making More Resin Jewelry

I am loving being able to make my own jewelry pieces! I am in the process of making more resin pieces for my jewelry. I have scoured many estate sales and found gorgeous pieces of jewelry and decided to make a mold of them so I could make more of my own original pieces.

Vintage jewelry is so detailed and unique it isn't something you can buy in the stores anymore. I do make jewelry from some of my vintage finds but some of them are used as a cast for molds for pouring new resin pieces. I know I will never be able to find these pieces again so i make my own and having one in every color is heavenly!

I am still learning but am able to make these in many different colors (as you can see from my earlier post where I was working on sanding and finishing them off). If you would like to put in your requests now for colors you would like to see me add to my collection just post a comment or send me an email and I will be glad to try to mix a new color. I will post pictures once they are finished so you can pick the colors you want for your summer outfits.

- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment