March 21, 2011

New Junque :)






So a few weeks ago I went to a clearance sale at this great pickers shop. The folks were cleaning out their building and any reasonable offer was considered. As you can imagine I had those heart palpitations I talked about on my last entry.
Well, ya'll I "just went to town" as we Southerns say. They were great people and as I kept adding things to my pile I thought oh well, that's what money is for! Oh my gosh I got some really great stuff. I shared some of it with my sister, Jennifer and I'm sure you'll see those treasures re-made later.
Take a look at just two of the things I bought. I would love your suggestions of what to do with the little dresser. Should I repaint it, should I just put new applique's on the doors...Tell me what you think.

And the cute little purse, would you carry it, I think I will and see what comments I get.

Ok, tell me what you think. See you later.

Laurel






No comments:

Post a Comment