November 21, 2010

Cake Pops!

Follow this link to the Cake Pops Web page. You will find the most fun ideas for these treats. I finally bought her book at Williams Sonoma. They are definitely more challenging that I thought, but I think they came out cute for my first try and the kids loved them. They take quite a long time to make but they make about 50 pops, so you will have plenty to share!



The kids loved how they taste too. This one was chocolate cake mix, chocolate icing and chocolate candy coating (you can never go wrong with chocolate!). Since I don't like cake they weren't much of a hit for me but the next time I think I am going to try to make them with Oreo truffle recipe (I have posted it in the past just look it up in the archives) instead of the cake. I have also seen them made with gooey brownies, that is definitely another option I will be trying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment